THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 13 November 2009

Rafi went to da town

i miss my blog-posting and im back!


sunday, 8th of november...i went to the town with my things that i rarely to use,
like my pinky jacket. I remember when my granny gave that jacket and i said"NOOOO PINK!". sorry granny, i was being to awkward that day:( . but i dont know why, i love that jacket.
every sunday,im gonna wear something special to use.
I used my mom's handbag(i dont have any idea why i wanted to use it) anddddd a new HAIRCUT!

hell yeah that's meh and my ipod!!! i was listening to REAL THING from BoysLikeGirls album. and FYI, that's the most perfect song i've ever heard hahaha!. you better check 'em out!


I used my converse back and also yeahh that is the first time i wore that 'tight pencil'. i forgot what it called. FYI,I dont use any contacts, my eyes are naturally brown. I went to town with these things and grooving around. no matter how i look,i felt like in a different way with something new.







Gc19

0 komentar: