THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 13 November 2009

I'll give you 3 reasons

3 reasons why The Click Five just made my life.

1. Without The Click Five, maybe i won't being this crazy and maybe i won't being this awkward to watching V channel or Mtv for seeing their videos. and without it,I won't know about american band like BOYSLIKEGIRLS.I met them on Mtv when I was waiting for The Click's videos. they made me crazy until now.

2. Without The Click Five, maybe i won't know my besties from another country. cause they're clickers. I met them because they love The Click Five and so am I. these are my close friends who likes TC5 alot: Jenaz,Fega,Nurin,Devy,Yessy,Jose,Yuki and many more. Jenaz is from philipine, Nurin is from Sumatera, Fega is from East Java, Devy is from Papua, Yessy is from Bali, Jose is from Singapore, and Yuki is from Hongkong. They were SO farrr awayy from here. But now, we're knowing each other.

3. Without The Click Five, maybe i won't do any of insane things such as: this picture.


Gc19

0 komentar: